Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Jog Stroller Saga

I know my adventure with researching jog strollers is going to be short and sweet. I've already been recommended 2 solid brands, which I am looking into. I am going to keep looking online for products and reviews, so stay tuned! I already have a Maclaren Mac 3, which we love. It has it's issues, but for the most part they are resolved by truly being our outdoor walk / run stroller. It stays popped open and ready to roll at all times. It is heavy and hard to fold down, but we never have to deal with that, which is fabulous. I am looking for a double jogger now, since we have 2 monkeys now.



My first stop to look at a double jogger was at REI. REI happened to be having a mega anniversary sale with 20% off of the Bob Revolution strollers. I have to say that I was more than impressed with it's fold-down capability, leash, seats, handlebar and weight. I have to throw in that they had a Mesa Orange color, that is right up my alley. (And yes, it will match my Michael Kors wallet). I would have been tempted to snatch it up right on the spot - but I wanted to do my research, ask friends and not impulse buy. The hardest thing is finding shops that carry jog strollers that I can touch, wheel around and even throw my kids in for a test ride.

I am going to keep looking around, but don't be surprised if you see me with this stroller jogging (and by jogging, I mean leisurely walking around North Hills) sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment