Monday, May 18, 2009

About Me

I am a busy mom of 2 boys, Finn and Tate. They are little guys - ages 2 years and 4 months, respectively. I am constantly on the go and feel that I have high standards for my baby gear to keep up with my lifestyle. In this blog, I will talk about strollers and baby gear that I love. I will also report on cool things I see, either in person or online.

The reason why I started this blog is to open up a discussion with other moms about their gear. I am forever reading reviews on items and can't always find the information that I need. I invite you to comment on my posts and leave feedback on your baby gear.


I will leave you with this "stroller snob" moment. I was looking through stroller sites and other blogs and saw this SWEET Marc Jacobs Bugaboo stroller. Only 15 were made world-wide and Gwen Stefani snatched one up. I live for gorgeous design and fabulousness! Although reviews are mixed on the Bugaboo, everyone can agree that this is a pretty cool stroller. Personally, my husband would shoot me for paying $1,500 for a stroller that would only fit one of our kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment